Dear Library Users!
The library will be closed from 30 January to 25 February 2023.
The library services will be available from 9 to 29 January, and from 13 February.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. we are on call.
If you have any questions or requests, please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We always respond to e-mails received (Monday to Thursday until 4:30 p.m., Friday until 2:00 p.m.).
The requested books you can be borrowed at a pre-arranged time. If you want to return books, you can drop them into the book drop box at the library main entrance or behind cargo port (for bicycle storage). We will notify you by e-mail about the return.
The calculation of late fees will not be stopped.
It is still possible to extend the loan period online in the library catalog or via e-mail (email@example.com). If this is no longer possible, please return the books as soon as possible!
- access to the university online catalog:
- access to databases where login with EduId is possible: http://kik.uni-neumann.hu/web/guest/adatbazisok and https://kik.nje.hu/en/databases/databases
- interlibrary loan,
if it concerns an electronic document;
- technical information;
- rental option at the specified times
(request forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org in ADVANCE),
- online registration;
- e-book platform;
- eNote order;
- the library website and Facebook page, where we share the latest information.
- reading room for use;
- photocopying, printing, scanning;
- reading printed journals/magazines;
- thesis for viewing;
- overnight rental;
- interlibrary loan, if it concerns a printed document;
- individual consultation.